In order to help you more quickly, please fill out the quick form or call us at (207) 767-4824.
A representative of the firm will contact you ASAP.
View Larger Map
Maps and Directions
Approaching Greater Portland via the Maine Turnpike from the South:
- Take Maine Turnpike Exit 44 onto Route 295N
- Take 295N Exit 6A – Forest Avenue South
- Bear to the right off Forest Avenue on to Route 77, toward the Casco Bay Bridge
- Remain on Route 77 through Deering Oaks Park where it becomes State Street
- Continue straight on State Street, following signs for and bearing right onto the Casco Bay Bridge
- Take the 1st left exit off the bridge at Waterfront Market, then left again at the traffic light onto Waterman Drive
- Follow Waterman Drive for two-tenths of a mile to where it curves right and becomes Ocean Street
- Immediately after the curve, turn right into the driveway for 7 Ocean Street. Parking is in the rear. The main entrance is in the front. We are located on the third floor.
Approaching Greater Portland via the Maine Turnpike from the North:
- From the Maine Turnpike, take Exit 9 onto the Turnpike Spur to connect to Route 295 South
- Follow Route 295 South to Exit 6A, Forest Avenue South. Follow the direction above from Exit 6A
Contact us to discuss your case
Individuals and businesses in Southern Maine rely on the skill and professionalism of the attorneys at Ainsworth, Thelin & Raftice, P.A. To find out how we can help you, call us at 207-767-4824, or complete the contact form on the left.