Robert M. Raftice, Jr.
- Civil litigation (including commercial and probate litigation)
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Financial restructuring
- Estate and Medicaid planning
- Elder law
- Criminal defense
He is a frequent speaker for estate planning seminars. Bob is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts in Maine and has argued in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit in Boston. Bob is a lifelong Maine resident. Before finishing his undergraduate studies, he played professional baseball in the New York Yankees organization, but remains a Boston Red Sox fan. He coached baseball at Cape Elizabeth High School for seven years.
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Maine State Bar Association
- Federal Bar for the District of Maine
- Maine Estate Planning Council
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- Maine Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maine
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D., 1992
- University of Southern Maine, B.A. in Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude, 1989
Contact Robert M. Raftice, Jr. to discuss your case
Individuals and businesses in Southern Maine rely on the skill and professionalism of the attorneys at Ainsworth, Thelin & Raftice, P.A. Call us at 207-767-4824, or contact us online to find out how we can help you.